Dr. Ed Naughten and Dr Dagmar Howey-Meeuse are now accepting new Medical Card Patients and Private Patients. Please drop in to reception or call 01-8391801 for more details. Thank you
Bayside Medical Centre has been a central feature of Bayside for over 20 years now. It was originally opened by Dr Tom Houlihan and it has grown into a thriving practice. Dr. Steve Karagiannis came on board in 2014 and has expanded the range of services to include Skin Cancer Screening and Minor surgery. Dr Ruth Macauley joined as well and she has an interest in Women's Health. She is also taking on medical card patients. Dr Dagmar Howey- Meeuse joined us in September 2020 and has become a popular GP with the locals. Nurse Jackie Forrest who worked for over 20 years in Beaumont A+E has joined us as well and has redefined how we manage chronic disease with specialized clinics such as Diabetes Clinics.
Dr Tom Houlihan has now fully retired but our loyal group of patients are constantly asking how he is doing - our answer is always the same "either on the golf course or out sailing".
New price list effective from 1st June 2022
- GP Consultation:
- Telephone consult:
- Return GP visit within 2 weeks:
- Repeat prescription x 6 months:
- Prescription 1 month:
- STI Screen: - bloods & urine
- 24hr-Blood Pressure Monitor:
- B12 Injection – Initial Course of 5 injections:
- B12 injection 3 monthly:
- Nurse Consultation:
- Removal of Stitches:
- Ear Syringe:
- Mirena Coil Removal:
- Private Smear:
- Driver’s Licence Medical:
- Employment Medical:
- Forms, work letters, passport certification etc:
- Full Body Skin Check: see www.skincheck.ie
- Single Lesion Spot Check: see www.skincheck.ie
- Excision of Lesion (with Stitches):
- Punch Biopsy of Lesion (no stitches):
- Liquid Nitrogen to warts, verrucae etc: – depending on quantity
- Skin Tag Removal: - depending on quantity and method used
Please note we do not offer the following services:
- Mirena Coil Insertion
- Implanon insertion and removal
- Ingrown toenail removal
- Travel Vaccinations
Our Doctors and Staff
Our skilled team is here for you.
Dr. Steve KaragiannisSkin Cancer Medicine, Minor Surgery
Dr Steve's special interest and training is in Early Skin Cancer Detection using Dermoscopy.
Dr. Dagmar Howey-MeeuseGeneral Practitioner
Dr Ed NaughtenGeneral Practitioner
Ed graduated from UCD Medicine in 2009 and worked in Emergency Medicine for a year before embarking on his General Practice training with Trinity College Dublin.